The state of your skin reflects your whole being—the thoughts you think, your emotions, your stress levels, the food you eat, toxins in your environment, how you treat your body, and even the people around you, as well as the skin care products and regime that you use. We can help give you tips and products for your outer beauty, as you work on your inner beauty, health, balance and peace. Allow your inner beauty to come out and show all over your face with Naturally Lindy.
- Stay out of the sun. Wear a hat, even in the shade, along with a non-chemical sunscreen or
sunblock, minimum SPF 15.
- Don’t forget your hands—apply sunscreen and wear gloves when you drive or garden
- Chew your food slowly. You should chew 20-30 times per bite for proper digestion.
- Eat healthy—lots of fruits and veggies and lean protein. Stay away from sodas, fast food,
fried food, dairy and processed foods.
- Avoid smoke and alcohol.
- Get enough sleep.
- Don’t touch your face! Bacteria are everywhere; door knobs, telephones, desks, steering
wheels, etc. Wash your hands frequently.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Don’t try to dry acne out—that just stimulates oil production, because your body needs to
compensate for the dry epidermis (top skin layer) in its attempt to restore balance. Instead,
heal your acne with nourishing, gentle, natural products.
- After exercise, get the sweat off your face and any break-out prone areas asap. Otherwise, all
those toxins will go back into your body and break out on your face, back, arms and chest. Bring Fruit Tonic and cotton balls to the gym for quick, thorough, gentle cleansing and toning.
- To retain moisture, mist your face after washing, then put moisturizer on misted skin and let
penetrate. This seals in moisture better. Exception: It is always best to put glycolic acid on dry skin, so if you use glycolic acid moisturizer, let the mist dry first.
- Think positive thoughts.
- Be in the now. Be Happy. Enjoy who you are—you are the only person in the world who is you!